To file a warranty claim please follow the steps below.
- Provide evidence of when and where you purchased your trucks. A photo of your receipt will do.
- Take pictures (make sure they are clear) of your issue including a shot of the full truck and the specific problem area.
- Send an email including your contact info (address and phone number) with the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. (Please allow 3 – 5 business days for us to look at your warranty claim and get in contact with you. )
- In the email provide a detailed description of the problem and how it happened.
- If the trucks are deemed to have a manufacturers defect you will be issued and RMA#.
- Ship the trucks back to the Liquid Truck Company .
Liquid Truck Company
ATTENTION: Warranty Department
17612 Sampson Lane
Huntington Beach, Ca 92647
Warranty Claim Form